You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right notice contained in the material.
You may not use the material from the website in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of the BSE.
The BSE does not, in publishing adverts or materials on the website, endorse any products, advice or investment returns contained in these adverts, advice or investment return. To the extent allowed by law, you must be satisfied that you may lawfully access the website, read the pages and/or act upon the material contained in the pages, and the BSE accepts no responsibility for your unauthorised access or actions in respect of these matters. The above wording will limit and excludes obligations, liabilities and legal responsibilities of the BSE, and also limits and excludes your rights and remedies and places various risks, liabilities, obligations and legal responsibilities on you.
The above wording will limit and excludes obligations, liabilities and legal responsibilities of the BSE, and also limits and excludes your rights and remedies and places various risks, liabilities, obligations and legal responsibilities on you.
Neither this website nor any of its pages may be included in any other website. Instead, a link to the website is required at all times. You may not frame the website without the prior written consent of the BSE. The fact that the Website contains a link to or from a third party website does not necessarily imply that there is any affiliation between the BSE and the third party website, nor that the BSE or its officers or employees endorse the third party website. The linking website may not in any way imply that the BSE or any of its officers or employees recommend or endorse any of the linked site products or services.
The BSE reserves the right to withdraw any permission granted, whether tacitly, verbally or in writing, to link to the website, at any time if it is deemed by the BSE to be in the best interest of the BSE.
The BSE reserves the right to take legal action in respect of any reproduction, copying, distribution, framing, uploading to a third party, publication, adaptation, broadcast, public performance or other use or communication to the public of the information contained on the website without the prior written consent of the BSE. You are not permitted to use any of the trademarks displayed on the website without the prior written consent of the BSE or the third party that owns the trademark.
By disclosing, submitting or offering, your Submissions on the Website, you agree to and hereby do grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, the BSE a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, royalty-free, fully paid-up, transferable license, with the right to sub-license, to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display and distribute such Submissions, and to sell, modify, create derivative works from and/or to incorporate such Submissions into other works in any form, medium or technology, whether not known or hereafter developed, in each case, without compensation to you.
When disclosing, submitting, offering or posting Submissions to the Website, you agree to do so in a responsible and ethical manner, having regard to the following guidelines (“Submission Guidelines”): –
- You are solely responsible for any Submission and other material that you submit to, publish or display on, the Website and the views expressed therein are your individual views and do not reflect the views of the BSE;
- Where required or authorised by law.
- You may not provide any Submission that falsely expresses or implies that such Submission or material is sponsored or endorsed by the BSE;
- You may not post any Submission that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights of any party or that is subject to any restrictions, or impose any obligations, on the use or further distribution thereof;
- You further agree that you will not post Submissions that are:
- abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others;
- defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence;
- hateful language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs;
- fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful;
- trolling (posting of inflammatory or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking an emotional response) or otherwise deliberate disrupting normal on-topic;
- spamming in nature;
- upload files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers;
- commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations; (ix) link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site).